Technology and Electronics
Select a topic below to view the related articles:
- Unsightly cables: Hide that unsightly tangle of computer wires and cables! There are several inexpensive options.
- CD/DVD players: Stuck CD/DVD tray? Don't run out and by a new DVD player or CD player just yet. The problem well could be a small, rubber belt -- easily replaced for less than $1.
- More on CD/DVD players: If your CD or DVD player's tray is jammed, the "Star Wars" technique could work.
- iPod and receiver: Keep that decades old tuner/receiver in the loop. Here's how to connect it to your iPod for some powerful output.
- Old technology: How to merge old technology -- like reel-to-reel tape recorders, television antennas and vacuum tubes -- into a high-tech world. It can still play a useful role.
- Digital TV antenna: Avoid the cost of cable or satellite TV. Build your own digital TV antenna!
- More on digital TV antennas: Resolve reception problems you may encounter with your digital TV antenna.
- Even more on digital TV antennas: Building your own digital TV antenna -- one reader's success story.