- Freezing pipes: Keep your indoor plumbing from freezing and rupturing during cold weather.
- Dripping faucet: If you have a single lever (handle) faucet, the cartridge likely needs replacing. Here's how to do it.
- More on dripping faucets: The repair may be simpler than you think. It could be a case of plumbing crud.
- Leaking toilet: Here's how to repair a leaking toilet -- and take days to do it!
- Replacing a toilet: How do you know when it's time to get rid of it?
- Running toilet: Here's one easy way a running toilet can be repaired.
- More on running toilets: The repair may be simpler than you think. It could be a case of plumbing crud.
- Sweating toilet: If your toilet sweats water, water, everywhere, here's what you can do to remedy the problem.
- Toilet seat: Grungy-looking toilet? Don't shell out for a new one just yet. All you may need to do is replace the seat. Here's how.
- Replacing a water heater: Need a new water heater, or not? Here's how to tell, and here's what to look for when you purchase a new one.
- Well pump pressure switch: The switch that regulates the on-off cycles of your water well should be inspected and changed regularly.