Tools and Hardware
Snowblower: Change the oil in your snowblower (4-cycle engines). It's less complicated than it looks, but you may need to use a little ingenuity.
Lawnmower tuneup: Give your lawnmower a complete tuneup. You'll save yourself money and help keep your lawn and mower healthy!
- Part 1: Make sure your lawnmower blade stays sharp. A dull blade will tear the grass and leave it exposed to disease.
- Part 2: If your lawnmower has a four-cycle engine, you'll need to change the oil regularly. If you don't, you could end up changing your lawnmower regularly!
- Part 3: Changing the air filter will help keep your mower operating at peak efficiency. It's good for the engine and good for the environment.
- Part 4: Don't forget to lubricate your mower's moving parts. It's a simple but often overlooked task.
- Part 5: Change the spark plug on your lawnmower in seconds using a spark plug socket wrench and a spark plug gap gauge.
Light bulb extension pole: Are your light bulbs or spotlights too high to reach? Forget the ladder. Simply use this special extension pole available at home centers and hardware stores. And a little duct tape, petroleum jelly and a spot of solder can make the job easier. Find out why.